Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged [Merged topic] Where is the preview button?

More
12 years 11 months ago #51 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: No preview button ?

comenius wrote: I've read through this entire thread twice and didn't see anything about how to add the preview button to my template next to the submit and cancel buttons.

This wasn't the question asked in this topic. The question asked in this topic was "can someone show me where the preview button is?" We answered that. Then people commented that they did not like the way that K 1.6 was designed in this area. We have a few ideas how to improve for the next major release (K 2.0).

If other people are interested in your latest question "can someone please show me how to change my template and insert a Preview button next to the Submit and Cancel buttons" they should look at How to add preview button next to submit and cancel buttons . :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #52 by Halfeez92
Replied by Halfeez92 on topic Post preview function?
Is there ant post preview function for kunena? I have looked averywhere in the setting, but i found nothing about preview things.

If it is not available in kunena, can you add the preview function? Coz it's too hard for me to coding image, and for that I need see a preview first.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #53 by thetoast
Replied by thetoast on topic Re: Post preview function?
the kunena post preview button are located in the BBcobe bar and look like this

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by thetoast.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #54 by waitz
Replied by waitz on topic Re: Post preview function?

thetoast wrote: the kunena post preview button are located in the BBcobe bar and look like this

Where...?

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by waitz.

More
12 years 10 months ago #55 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Post preview function?
The preview buttons (there are two of them) are located where indicated on this picture.

Attachments:

More
12 years 8 months ago #56 by Jozoko
Replied by Jozoko on topic [SUGGESTION] Preview Button
There should be a preview button so users can see how their topic will look like before submitting.

More
12 years 8 months ago #57 by Jiminimonka
There is a preview button, two of them, top right of the BBCode buttons, next to the ? called Preview Pane Below, and Preview Pane Right.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 7 months ago #58 by LarsR
Replied by LarsR on topic Preview post button
Hmm where is the "preview post" button?

More
12 years 3 months ago #59 by Earthson
Replied by Earthson on topic Preview Button
Where is the preview button, and or preview window? Am I missing something? I thought it might be a problem on my site, but I see there isn't one here, as I type this post. Why can't I preview my message? :(

Thanks

More
12 years 3 months ago #60 by Baze
Replied by Baze on topic Re: Preview Button
What we really need is a preview button which will show the entire post (including video, images etc.), now that button should be next to submit and cancel, this one as it is, is just fine since it previews the code.

Time to create page: 0.587 seconds