Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question size72 avatars does not exist while size200 avatar does

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by contender
exists:
longevityreview.com/media/kunena/avatars...0/users/avatar45.jpg

does not:
longevityreview.com/media/kunena/avatars...2/users/avatar45.jpg

what is going on here? Some members on my site have their size72 avatars while others do not.

How do I make sure Kunena creates a size72 avatar for the user?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
It depends on whether you have a GD graphics library installed. Your Kunena configuration settings will tell us more.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #3 by contender
please tell me more about this GD graphics library. I don't have any 3rd party components installed on my Kunena
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by contender.

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
If you post your configuration report, I will tell you if you have a problem with your GD library or not.

More
11 years 10 months ago #5 by Matias
Smaller images are created on demand. So first you should check if they are generated when displayed.

If not, you probably have directory permission issues.

More
11 years 10 months ago #6 by contender
so which directory should I look to, and which permissions should I set?

thanks

More
11 years 10 months ago #7 by sozzled
It is recommended that all folders should be set to the same protection values.

It is recommended that all files should be set to the same protection values.

It is recommended that files should be owned by Apache:Apache (assuming you are using an Apache web server)

The recommended values are described in the article Securing Kunena

You were asked earlier in this topic to post your configuration report. It's OK if you don't want to do that but, without it, it will probably take several days to solve your problems with us guessing. B)

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #8 by contender
can I PM you my configuration report? it appears that the information contained within isn't something that should be posted publicly

also, I can see all the directories leading up to the location of the avatar image are 755. The images and index.html within are 644. A bit of information I hope that helps
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by contender.

More
11 years 10 months ago #9 by sozzled
Please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? in the FAQs

Do not send your config. report to me by PM because I cannot read it there. The config. report is marked you in BBcode and it only works when posted on the forum. Have a look at other topics where people post their config. report.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10 by contender
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_afterburner | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: February 21, 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Time to create page: 0.579 seconds