Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question about Forum's Avator manipulation (making two images)

More
14 years 8 months ago #116013 by thetmon4
Thank you very much !!!

The two pictures mean two pictures standing next to each other. It is like "Before" and "after" picture of the work out diary.

Also, it is interesting to be able to send msg to each other in Kunena, I am not sure how to implement as well :) Any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #116014 by CheechDogg
You are very welcomed.

As for you messages between each other, try this extension called "uddeIM", it is what I use on my website and I love it!

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communication/pms/3206

As for the 2nd image in the profile, I honestly have nothing in my head right now for that. I will mess with that a little tonight and see what I can come up with, but don't hold your breath on that one. Your best bet would probably be to install a stand alone gallery with thumbs like coppermine gallery or a blog system.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #116029 by thetmon4
hello,

Thank you very much for the reply.

The profile picture part is that, you will see one profile picture (eg. After picture ) but when you click on let say"thetmon4" and view my profile, you will see both After and Before picture as attached below.

But when you see in the forum, you will only see the after picture... is it possible to implement that? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds