Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How can I change the text "Category Header"

More
12 years 5 months ago #21 by sozzled
The inability to copy a file from your webserver to your PC, to edit that file, save it and copy the file back to your webserver is not a Kunena problem.

The question, "How can I change the text 'Category Header'?" has been answered. The answer involves modifying the language file. This is a commonly issue that answered in Where is the language file?

Your other problems are matters of "general webcraft" and they really don't belong in this forum. However, if you would like to pay someone to effect these changes for you, I'm sure there would be hundreds of people queueing up to for the opportunity. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #22 by blacktino79
Thank you for the sarcasm, but it's unnecessary. I am new to Joomla and am used to being able to edit files from the back-end using FTP components. As I am new to Kunena, I do not want to make any mistakes. Clarification is all that was needed thank you. A simple answer or ignoring of my post would go farther than subtle insults.

More
12 years 5 months ago #23 by blacktino79
Turns out this was an issue with the Google Chrome browser. Editing and saving files works fine in Firefox.

More
12 years 5 months ago #24 by sozzled
There was no sarcasm in my message to you. I simply informed you that your problem was not a Kunena problem and, as it turns out, I was right. I realise that you are new to Joomla (and that you are probably unfamiliar with website management). There are many good books available that will help you; a short list of those books is given at the end of K 1.6 & K 1.7 Installation Guide . I hope this helps.

Time to create page: 0.616 seconds