Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Kunena + enable MooTools = problem for every second template?

More
13 years 8 months ago #11 by crazyawm
very easy temlates)) ok. will be weit info from template creators)))
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #12 by MusicInMe
It's very strange... If you have membership in almost every Template Club you shouldn't have any problem with new version of desired theme. Just ask for support and they will do for you everything that you need to make the template works.

But if you are getting stuff from warez site you can't expect that Kunena team will do that dirty job for you.
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #13 by crazyawm
yes of course - warez! i use warez and can write and read in closed forum template team

yes?

you have strange logic... you woman?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

realy... strange... :laugh:

why i write here - i use lot template and befor install kunena i dont have problem
i install kunena and wow! i have problem! where i should write? in temlate team forum, or if i have same problem in temlate different team - in kunena team forum?

i dont know what say your logic, but my logic say me - if i have same problem with component in many dfferent templates i should write about its problem in forum component team

peace :silly:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by crazyawm.
More
13 years 8 months ago #14 by Matias
What people are trying to tell you, those templates are not fully compatible with Joomla 1.5.19+ and they should be upgraded.

It's not Kunena issue -- we just happen to be the first component to use Mootools 1.2 provided by Joomla 1.5.19.
More
13 years 8 months ago #15 by crazyawm
i now understand, yes, and very hope what temlates creators dont will be sleep))
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #16 by MusicInMe
Yes, I'm the woman. And logically that if you can't get the support in Template Club where you get template from, that something is wrong. Anyway, I apologize if I said anything inapropriate.
And I wonder what your brain was telling you if 4th post of that thread gave you full explanation of your problem but you get it much more later. R u a man?
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by MusicInMe.
More
13 years 8 months ago #17 by Cerberus
ok we are all human here well except sozzled hes an alien, it does not matter if your are male or female, so please leave the sexist comments out of posts thanks crazyawm.

you made a great post above musicinme please dont spoil it by getting into topic that crazyawm was baiting you into by his comment. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MusicInMe
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #18 by crazyawm
baiting? where?

i just say what all woman have strange logic)))) its baiting? :laugh: its true, and about say every man who live with woman)))

please - dont flame and flood, its topic about other

today i install other forum - no problem - all work

work smile, work temlates, work javascripts, and me dont need weit when wake up temlate creators

very good :) there never one dont say: "we better", there they say: "it's work without problem" :lol:

but me like kunena and i weit update templates
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by crazyawm.
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #19 by fxstein

crazyawm wrote: you have strange logic... you woman?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

realy... strange... :laugh:

@crazyawm,

Here at Kunena sexist comment like this are not tolerated at all. It does not matter if you are man, woman, black or white, yellow or brown, pink or purple.

This thread has obviously served its purpose and I will lock it. If you intend to come back to Kunena and our forums, do so without talking down on other genders or races. Your forum access has been put on hold until next week.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by fxstein.
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds