Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important "who is online" template error!

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by yun
look at the picture i uploaded!
how can i fix it?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Is this K 1.6 that you are using? What version (build number) and what Joomla template, please. Please also read K 1.6 alpha: Attention all testers . Thank you.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by yun
"Kunena 1.6.0-ALPHA | 2010-05-30 | 2587 | Gespraech" and Joomla 1.5.18 with my template edition. my template edition copied from partfreak template. But my template didn't break when i installed Kunena 1.5.
the error was at begining of installation process and had the another error was "CAN'T RENAME" same time that fixed.
i haven't touched on "who is online" code row! i thinked the code like "stats" row..but i dont why break the template.

pm: i tested and there are some errors as "Quick Reply", "tabs on edit profile didn't have a link click to change tab", "css 'class' in code was not valid as "_" instead of "-". i will post soon.

thank you!

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #4 by xillibit
If i understand right, you are using your own template for kunena 1.6, so no support is provided.

The rename issue will be fixed in alpha 2

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by yun
okay thanks for reply!

i just want to know why had this error and if anyone use their own template and will have this error..i think we should reconsider this topic :D

More
13 years 10 months ago #6 by xillibit
You need to know that kunena templates aren't compatibles with kunena 1.6. How do you have proceed to make this kunena 1.6 template ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #7 by yun
i have already fixed it!

//// edit in plugin/who/whoisonline.php ///

found:
Code:
<th class="left" colspan="3">

edit with:
Code:
<th align="left" colspan="3">
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by yun.

More
13 years 10 months ago #8 by yun
//////// fix for everyone have "who is online icon" and "stats icon" at "top" and want it to be at "center" /////////

open and found whoisonline.php and frontstats.php:
Code:
<td class = "td-1" width="1%">

remove
Code:
class = "td-1"

gud luck everyone!

More
13 years 10 months ago #9 by yun
//////// fix for everyone have "who is online icon" and "stats icon" at "top" and want it to be at "center" /////////

open and found whoisonline.php and frontstats.php:
Code:
<td class = "td-1" width="1%">

remove
Code:
class = "td-1"

gud luck everyone!

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds