Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question No message is displayed with the symbol [

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #11 by AndreyS
Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест [ Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест Тест
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by AndreyS. Reason: Enter the edit mode and you'll see all the text!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #12 by sozzled
Ahhh ... you're saying that you've posted a left square-bracket but without a matching right-square bracket. Is that what you're trying to tell us?

I'll try, too

[ but I'm not going to "close" it

More
13 years 6 months ago #13 by AndreyS
That's the one character that I wrote in the subject. :lol:
I need to use him in the text with the Cyrillic alphabet but it only works with the Latin alphabet. :( Why is there a way out of some?

More
13 years 6 months ago #14 by sozzled
Thanks for showing us. A picture says a thousand words. This is what AndreyS posted a couple of messages ago:

This is something the development team will need to examine in more detail.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: AndreyS

More
13 years 6 months ago #15 by AndreyS
Yes yes yes it is there and I put this character! :)
Thank you for your understanding and your time! :whistle:
We will wait for solutions! :)

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds