Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question K 1.6 and Internet Explorer 7

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #11 by MAW_Trok
mmmmmmmmmmm but is strange, we have the sampe template and with your forum I don't have this problem

:-(
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by MAW_Trok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #12 by MAW_Trok

roland76 wrote: Hello,

you are right... There are still some issues with IE7...

Have a look here: www.kunena.com/forum/156-kunena-16-test-...so-here-on-kunenacom

As i've heard now, IE7 should also be supported, and then I think some solutions will come the next days...

Best wishes

is there a fix in the SVN, or you are still working on it?

More
13 years 9 months ago #13 by MAW_Trok
I solved only one problems by changing in the css file the left colum avatar size from "width: 170px;" to "width: 20%;".... and is working.

More
13 years 8 months ago #14 by sozzled
I have merged the two recent "K 1.6 & IE 7" threads together. Maybe we can get some action for those who are affected by issues involving that particular browser? :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #15 by MAW_Trok
just for help other users, the left column (same procedure for the right column) with IE have a problem.. is too little. For fix this go in css and edit the width of left column from "170px" to "20%". For fix the problem of the squares with the number of page that are too large, insert this line in css..."width: 8px;" should be in the "pagination" area of the css file.

Now I am working for fix the problem of the icons of all button that are not displayed and also the header menu that have a little problem, if you put the mouse on a button you don't see the hand that is displayed when someone click on a link.

More
13 years 8 months ago #16 by MAW_Trok
For fix the bug of the menu. Delete this line in the css:

-moz-border-radius-topright: 5px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px;
-webkit-border-radius-topright: 5px;
-webkit-border-radius-topleft: 5px;

this line are not css validate!! and do error in IE

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #17 by MAW_Trok
sorry but I can't wait the stable... unfortunatrly I already updated my site with k.16. I need some temporary fix during the wait for the stable. If is possible.. I don't want bother you any more!

this is what I see with IE7/IE8

follow the image....

1) the rounded menu works in IE 7/IE 8 but if I click on menu, the pointer doesn't work. With other browsers (safari, mozilla, crome) I can't see the rounded menu, but only squared menu.

2) The square that contains the number of page is too large and also the word "pagina:" or in english "page:" should be on same line of the square.. and not over the square.

3) The buttons (quote, edit....) are squared and not rounded as should be.. and also I can't see the icons.

4) The button quick reply does'nt work. No window for write the quick message.

5) The column that should contain the avatar is too little...
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by MAW_Trok.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #18 by MAW_Trok
Little help for fix temporary the errors? ... specially the number 4 and 3.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by MAW_Trok.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds