Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Joomla users integration

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by poco06
Hi,

Is it possible to config Kunena in order that each new Joomla user is automatiquely integrated within the Kunena?

In this case, how the ACL is working between Joomla and Kunena?

Last question, I plan to use CB to manage the Joola inscription. Is there any issue with Kunena?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled

poco06 wrote: Is it possible to config Kunena in order that each new Joomla user is automatiquely integrated within the Kunena?

See what I wrote yesterday in allow new users to activate automatically to kunena forum

poco06 wrote: In this case, how the ACL is working between Joomla and Kunena?

The answer depends on the ACL product that you're using: see K 1.6.4 release information

poco06 wrote: I plan to use CB to manage the Joola inscription. Is there any issue with Kunena.

I don't understand what you mean by "[managing] the Joola inscription" but perhaps this is a question you might ask at Joomlapolis . As far as I know, there are no major issues between Community Builder 1.4 and K 1.6.4.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds