Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question allow new users to activate automatically to kunena forum

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by surferbloggy
Hi! i've read this thread www.kunena.org/forum/154-miscellaneous-o...a-adding-more-fields
maybe I didn't undrstood well couse i'm italian sorry but i've configured joomla to allow new users registration as register users and activate yes from the configuration panel

but i don't find the new registered user among the kunena forum users i find there only the users set by superadministrator in the backend of joomla

how could I do to allow new users to activate automatically to kunena forum??? thank you for help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled

surferbloggy wrote: I don't find the new registered user among the kunena forum users i find there only the users set by superadministrator in the backend of joomla

how could I do to allow new users to activate automatically to kunena forum??? thank you for help

If you have new users who have registered themselves at you site then they can use the forum. The reason that you may not see these new users in Kunena is because they have not yet used the forum. As soon as they post a message on your forum you will see them.

Try this for yourself. Create a test account on your site (as an ordinary user) and see if you are prevented from using the forum after you have completed the registration process. See if you can post a message?

So, you see, your question "[How to] allow new users to activate automatically to Kunena forum?" has been answered. New users are automatically able to use Kunena after they have registered at your site and activated their Joomla account.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by surferbloggy
yes, it work tankyou very much!!bye

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds