Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged User registration and/or general login issues

More
10 years 6 months ago #151 by 810
Yes,
Kunena use Joomla login, so when you login on the site, then you also been login in kunena.

Regards 810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #152 by larrykaiser
awesome, thank you

More
10 years 6 months ago #153 by sozzled

More
10 years 6 months ago #154 by anate
Could you please let me know how to add user profile(city and Country etc.) to User Account Activation email which is send to Administrator when the new user account created? Thank you for any suggestions.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #155 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

anate: Your question is almost exactly the same question asked by you earlier. The answer is also the same.
  • Kunena is not responsible for user account registration.
  • Kunena is not responsible for sending out the emails that tell people that their accounts need to be activated before they can login.
  • Kunena is not responsible for the format, the safe delivery of, or the correctness of account activation emails.
  • Kunena is not responsible for issues relating to account registration.
  • These are Joomla matters or these are matters involving other software
If you have questions about how to change the account activation emails then please ask your questions on the Joomla forum .
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 5 months ago #156 by wart
I've just started using Kunena. It seems like a great extension, but I have a problem that I hope someone here can help me out with.

Right now, if someone creates an account in my forum, what happens is that I as an administrator have to go to the user manager in the backend to enable that user. That's a problem since it means that the person who created the account can't log in before I've had the time to enable the account.

So, basically what I would like to do, is to have it so that whenever someone creates an account, it starts off as enabled. Is there any way to achieve that?

More
10 years 5 months ago #157 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, wart, and welcome to Kunena. Please see msg #2 of this topic for the answer to your question. I hope this helps. :)

More
10 years 5 months ago #158 by vikey90
I'm almost done with the forum,but the last thing i noticed was when a new user registers to the forum,seems registration doesnt work well. If i want to make my registration page to my forum something similar to Kunena Forum's,how should i go about. Plez Help.. :unsure:
Thanks!

More
10 years 5 months ago #159 by Jiminimonka
Kunena uses Joomla to handle registration, and the Kunena.org User Registration is the default Joomla registration page, with reCaptcha enabled. Please refer to Joomla.org for details on user registration.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
10 years 4 months ago #160 by rnunn
Replied by rnunn on topic Unable to log in
Hi,

I have installed version 3.0.3 and everything seems ok but I can not log into the forum from the front end. when i put in a username and password nothing happens and I still see welcome, guest.

Report config below...

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_acacia | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-10-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Time to create page: 0.916 seconds