Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question login - rules

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1 by johanfmp
login - rules was created by johanfmp
The login is working fine at my site.
The only question I have is wether there is a way to have the users who register confirm that they accept the forum rules that are configured within kunena?

I hope someone can help me out.
In the Showcase at this site I see that it has been done "Terms & Conditions
I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions. ".

How can I activate this at my site?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by johanfmp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: login - rules
I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean by accepting the terms and conditions when you login. Can you show me, please, where on the Showcase page you see these terms and conditions that you must agree to when you login? Thank you.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by johanfmp
Replied by johanfmp on topic Re: login - rules
I think I expressed myself not correctly. It's not when I login but when I want to register for a new account.

See attachment
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Registration rules
Thank you for the picture. You have shown a picture of an account registration page not a login page.

Kunena does not handle account registration. Account registration is handled by other software. In the case of this website, account registration is handled by JomSocial.

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds