Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question [RESOLVED] Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena' not found

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1 by TazCook
:blink: Hey everyone I'm very knew to this whole website thing, and I tried to find the right place to post this thread but this is the only area I came across. Okay I found a link to another section of the website to the problem I've been having and it said to install this new update and it will fix the bug in the system, so I did and now i'm getting a lot of coding at the bottom of each page on my website after installing the update that said would fix the fatal error Ikuenan thing. so could someone please look at my website and help me fix this issue thank you so much in advance because you guys do magic

this is the exact message im getting

Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena' not found in /home/actclan1/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/api.php on line 17

i know this issue has been fixed already, but I tried what they were saying and now it has a whole bunch of text at the bottom of each page of my website

once again the url is www.actclan.org
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to reflect better the issues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What version of Kunena do you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by TazCook
Thank you for the reply, got a little worried there! lol
like I said im very new to this...how do you find out what version your using?

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by TazCook
Just found it! the current verision im using is
Installed version: Kunena 1.6.1

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #5 by xillibit
Where do you this error message ? Do you have a screenshot ?

Do you using some plugins/modules working with kunena ?

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled
The "whole bunch of text at the bottom of your website" is the Joomla debug information. Turn off Joomla debug mode. If you don't know how to do that, go to the Joomla help site and find out. You should make the Joomla help site and the Joomla forum sites your friends. :)

I don't know the answer to the specific problem Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena'. Have you searched this site for an answer?

It may help to give us your K 1.6 configuration report. Do you know how to do that?

More
13 years 4 months ago #7 by TazCook

sozzled wrote: The "whole bunch of text at the bottom of your website" is the Joomla debug information. Turn off Joomla debug mode. If you don't know how to do that, go to the Joomla help site and find out. You should make the Joomla help site and the Joomla forum sites your friends. :)

I don't know the answer to the specific problem Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena'. Have you searched this site for an answer?

It may help to give us your K 1.6 configuration report. Do you know how to do that?

Hey Sozzled thanks for your response but it doesn't really help me at all?
maybe you could just tell me really quick how to turn of the debug information instead of making me search the internet for another day trying to figure out how to fix this, not trying to be rude at all but im getting tired of searching, if you know how to help please do so, I'm done searching I came here for help!!

Thanks for your input!

More
13 years 4 months ago #8 by xillibit
To enable debug information under Joomla!, go into Joomla configuration panel and set debug mode on enabled.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #9 by TazCook

That wasn't that hard! Thanks for the easy steps in finding the location, instead of sending me on another wilde goose chase. I did as you guys asked and its seems like its still not working I took a picture of what area I was in, I went to site/global configuration and then click debug (yes)
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by TazCook.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #10 by TazCook

Thought I would show you guuys what is actually at the bottom of my webpage. Took a few screen shots, and this what it looks like from top to bottom. When you start seeing all the coding it just keeps going on like that
Keep in mind that this is at the bottom of every page on my website
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by TazCook.

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds