- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 1
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at
forum.joomla.org
Question Mootools; selective enabling
15 years 11 months ago - 15 years 11 months ago #69352
by Oscar2
Replied by Oscar2 on topic Re: Mootools; selective enabling
I disabled jFinalizer and disabled mootools from my Afterburner template. I also enabled the plugin mootools upgrade.
All pages on the website now load "/joomlasite/includes/js/joomla.javascript.js".
The "new topic" page loads a lot of .js files:
I am really not sure what plugin/module asks for the joomla.javascript.js for every page? Is this the Afterburner template? Pf!
All pages on the website now load "/joomlasite/includes/js/joomla.javascript.js".
The "new topic" page loads a lot of .js files:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/joomlasite/includes/js/joomla.javascript.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.bonsaiempire.com/joomlasite/components/com_kunena/js/slimbox/slimbox-min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.bonsaiempire.com/joomlasite/components/com_kunena/template/default/js/default-min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.bonsaiempire.com/joomlasite/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/poll/js/kunena.poll-min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.bonsaiempire.com/joomlasite/components/com_kunena/template/default/js/editor-min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/joomlasite/media/system/js/validate.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/joomlasite/media/system/js/calendar.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/joomlasite/media/system/js/calendar-setup.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
I am really not sure what plugin/module asks for the joomla.javascript.js for every page? Is this the Afterburner template? Pf!
Last edit: 15 years 11 months ago by fxstein. Reason: code wrapper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #69377
by Oscar2
Replied by Oscar2 on topic Re: Mootools; selective enabling
When not logged in now, no .js files are loaded it seems.
However, when I log in the joomla.javascript.js is loaded on all pages, but the BB code is not working :blink:
Apparently something goes wrong, although I have no clue what! If you want, I happily provide you with a test useraccount if that would help?
However, when I log in the joomla.javascript.js is loaded on all pages, but the BB code is not working :blink:
Apparently something goes wrong, although I have no clue what! If you want, I happily provide you with a test useraccount if that would help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #69387
by ChaosHead
Replied by ChaosHead on topic Re: Mootools; selective enabling
Don't disabled mootools from Afterburner template! Because of it bbcode doesn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #69390
by Oscar2
Replied by Oscar2 on topic Re: Mootools; selective enabling
The moment I enable it from my template, the mootools.js file is loaded on every page of the website! I enabled it now, in case you want to check it (
www.bonsaiempire.com/joomlasite
)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #69393
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Mootools; selective enabling
Your site looks good to me, Oscar2. Javascript works in your Kunena forum. You have BBcode toolbar. Well done! 
Now, if we could only capture this knowledge, summarise and package it into a way that other people in the same situation could benefit from, we would have a winner.
Now, if we could only capture this knowledge, summarise and package it into a way that other people in the same situation could benefit from, we would have a winner.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #69396
by Oscar2
Replied by Oscar2 on topic Re: Mootools; selective enabling
Well, Kunena works fine, but the mootools.js file is still loaded everywhere. That's what this topic was about.
I love Kunena 1.6 and hope to use it permanently, but not with a 75kb additional weight to all the other (1000+) pages... I really hope somehow, with your help, I can find out how to have the mootools loaded only for Kunena!
I love Kunena 1.6 and hope to use it permanently, but not with a 75kb additional weight to all the other (1000+) pages... I really hope somehow, with your help, I can find out how to have the mootools loaded only for Kunena!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds