Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Inconsistent Login Behaviour

More
12 years 11 months ago #31 by sozzled
G'day, igolfniray, and welcome to Kunena.

If you can't view anything on the front-end of your website with the System - Legacy plugin disabled, it's probably because you are using a site template that was designed/developed for Joomla 1.0. As I wrote, the detection method I described is not 100% foolproof (actually, the problem is that is sometimes shows "false positivies", i.e. some fully-compatible J! 1.5 components have been reported to appear as though they were not compatible!)

If you change your J! 1.5 template (say, rhuk_milkyway) does the site function without legacy mode? There's your answer. According to the best practice for web designers, people should probably do a review/makeover of their sites about every 6 months. Maybe now is a good time for you to update the way your site looks by using a J! 1.5 compatible template. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.590 seconds