Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved How can I view users' IP address? [SOLVED]

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
When I open a topic I only see the server's IP at the bottom right.

How can I see each one's IP address? This is very important. I don't care about seeing my server's Ip. I also hope that I can see their IP in the past, after fixing it!

Thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Kotsolis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
What do you want fix? This is the user IP from the user which has written the post.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by rich.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #3 by Kotsolis
No this is not the correct IP.

The screenshot is very small but ALL the IPs are one Ip. The Server's IP!

Actually I have the same problem as this guy. You can merge my message with this topic:
www.kunena.org/forum/168-K-17-Support/12...address?limitstart=0

I want to see different IP address. Now all of my users show the same IP address, althrough in older messages before 30/11 all users had different IP addresses. There is something wrong configured from the server? I can't figure out.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Kotsolis.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #4 by rich

The screenshot is very small but ALL the IPs are one Ip.

You're right, it is difficult to see it on the image. Unfortunately, I know no answer on it. :(
But I don't think it's a bug in Kunena. The other topic is more than two years old and you're the second user with this problem. It will be difficult to find the cause.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by rich.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled

Kotsolis wrote: When I open a topic I only see the server's IP at the bottom right.

This is your proxy server's IP address. If you want to see a user's IP you need to remove the proxy server. This is not a Kunena problem; this is a common/general webmaster problem
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds