Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Export PDF or printing capabilities.

More
10 years 1 week ago #1 by onavi
Hi everyone,
I'd like to know if is there any capabilities in K3 to export in PDF the content of posts or, alternatively, the capability to print the content from the inside enviroment of K3.
Thank's in advance for any reply.

P.S.: I apologize if I've put my post in the wrong place but I've searched in the Internet without a satisfactory answer ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, onavi, and welcome to the community.

I am sorry that no-one has responded to your question.

Questions, similar to yours have been posted on this forum before - for example, J! 1.6+: PDF feature does not work . The reason that there is no built-in feature in Kunena to generate PDF is because there is not provision in Joomla to generate PDF. It is, however, possible to generate PDF files from your browser.

I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for but it's the best advice I can give you at this time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds