Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Transfer forum data from J! 2.5 site to J! 3.2 site

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by artonweb
Good evening.
I have a website in Joomla 2.5 and I would like to upgrade in Joomla 3.2.
Is there a way to transfer old forum to the new website?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, antonweb, and welcome to Kunena.

I'm sorry that no-one has responded to your question.

In general terms, you will find most of the information that you may be looking for by skimming through the topic How to move, copy or merge my old Kunena forums from one site to another and, "summarised" (if you like) with this observation:

sozzled wrote: Moving a forum from one website to another website is not as simple as transferring a few database tables ... you also need to move the Joomla user tables and any forum attachments - files uploaded by your users - from the original site.

I hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds