Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How to remove "Create Account" in the application identification

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by rencam
:( Good afternoon.
My site must be accessible to all, except for a portion reserved for members who have a passcode identical. For the topics to be registered, each user must open the forum with his name and a personal password, they exist in Joomla - management of users and I do not want the ADVANCED USERS modify these data. How, this is of course not specified in the configuration of Kunena? Can I delete the registration page up going into year - com_users - views, I do not think this is the right solution (gives 500 error when you click on "Create an account" or "No account").
Thank you for offering me something else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by TKtemp
Hi,

does help if you disable frontend registration in Joomla Configuration?
The following user(s) said Thank You: rencam

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by rencam
Good afternoon.
Thank you for your answer.
Alas, no! The aim is to prevent registered users to create a new user or change their user name or password. That is why I want to remove the words "Create an account".
And it is not easy!
My English is a translation by Google ... this is probably not very nice! I'm sorry readers!
RC

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by TKtemp
Hi,

if I understand you right you do not want to allow anybody to register to your site. Is that correct?

If so, the only way to disable it is in Joomla User Manager and when you disable registration of users in Joomla configuration the link "Create an Account" from Kunena will gone automatically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: treehugger

Time to create page: 1.202 seconds