Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question user registration, lost password, lost user name

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #1 by pdmilton
When the Forgot your password? Forgot your user name? or Create an account? option is selected from the main forum page, the layout is incorrect. The reason is that I have a side menu displayed at the Left position, which I have disabled for the main forum pages by selecting the side menu to be displayed "On all pages but those selected" but for the Forgot password etc. there is no option in the Kunena Menu NOT to display this menu on these pages, therefore the page is all wrong, please follow link to see what I mean, or go to www.pahosukca.com and select the New Open Forum tab, and then Create a new account.

( cyprussaleroomscom.fatcow.com/Paphosukca...s/?view=registration )

Can anybody help please?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by pdmilton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by Josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds