Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Bug I am having so many problems

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by Narniadude1239
Im having so many problems, so i used "Joomla", then i added extensions, then Kunena but everything im doing and saving in admin panel does not save!, i changed the templete so many times and it wont work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
If you have "so many problems" try this: When all else fails, try this

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #3 by Narniadude1239

sozzled wrote: The answers to your questions are in msg #1 of this topic.

*** Message edited by moderator *** The answer to my question is NOT in the Post's you posted
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove offensive language

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Perhaps if you tried to put the answer I gave to the question you asked you would not be having "so many problems". The message you quoted me was in response to a different question . Your inability to put my answer in its correct context is no excuse for your latest reply.

This forum has zero tolerance for disruptive behaviour or for abusive, threatening or profane language. I have edited your last post and I have suspended your forum posting rights for one week. Consider these things in future in addition to all your other problems.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds