Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Completly locked up, after registerin an administrator in the Kunena Forum

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Archon
Hi, I looked for an answer for my problem in your forum, but I think this is slightly different. You say that the login is managed by Joomla. But when I registered an administrator, and a user with some rules (special), I couldnt log in in Joomla backend anymore. When I m in back end there are no menus. Loggin me in with a useraccout, i have very restricted acces, and cant change anything. Is it maybe a problem caused by Kunena that I cannot login anymore? I am using Joomla 1.6 with Kunena 1.6.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled

Archon wrote: Hi, I looked for an answer for my problem in your forum, but I think this is slightly different. You say that the login is managed by Joomla. But when I registered an administrator, and a user with some rules (special), I couldnt log in in Joomla backend anymore. When I m in back end there are no menus. Loggin me in with a useraccout, i have very restricted acces, and cant change anything. Is it maybe a problem caused by Kunena that I cannot login anymore? I am using Joomla 1.6 with Kunena 1.6.

Thank you

We don't say the login is managed by Joomla. The login is managed by Joomla or by a third-party extension that you've installed. The login to your Joomla backend has nothing to do with Kunena.

We had a similar topic in the last couple of days. See completely locked out . I hope this helps you to understand what's going on with your website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds