Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question completely locked out

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by clairence
I just revisited a forum I worked on earlier in the summer and I cannot log in. Nor can anyone else, I'm guessing (it seems the last user visited over a week ago).

I cannot log in using any of the half-dozen user/pw combos I know... in either the forum OR the administration area. I get the response, "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet".

Any ideas on how to get in and figure out what's going on?

As I recall, I'm using Joomla 1.6 and Kunena 1.6.

Thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: completely locked out
This is not a Kunena issue (if you cannot login to your administrator backend); this is a problem with your website, sorry. I suggest, if you don't want to pay someone to try to fix things for you, that you look at the Joomla forum for help on when you are completely locked out. Good luck.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: completely locked out
This should help you, even in J!1.6 (search: administrator password):
docs.joomla.org/Security_and_Performance_FAQs

I think that Joomla 1.7 has also emergency administrator, but couldn't find information from it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archon

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds