Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Loved Own Kunena Login

• PARUSA
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #61 by PARUSA
Replied by PARUSA on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
forum jump bug after installation of this hack on live/test. i didn't notice it for a while, i thought it was fine. =(

bug or cache problem.. arrrrrrg
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by PARUSA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #62 by nater77
Replied by nater77 on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
The problem is with the following css:

#Kunena .inputbox {
width:10%;
}

I changed mine to 200px and the layout is perfect. Tested in FF and IE 7/8. It should look like this:

#Kunena .inputbox {
width:200px;
}

Hope that helps.

Nate
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by nater77. Reason: added css

More
14 years 2 months ago #63 by TDman
Replied by TDman on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
Has anyone made this work in version 1.0.11? Is there something similar for it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kunena 4.0.11
Joomla! 3.5.1
Template: Car Deluxe - By Web Design Builders

More
14 years 2 months ago #64 by tmfmtp
Replied by tmfmtp on topic Own Kunena Login in 1.5.8
Hi,

I have installed Kunena 1.5.8 Forum on my site and once the user registration is complete, it takes me to the home page and not to the nominated forum.html page. Is there a way to get this fixed ? I noticed that there is patch, can someone help how I change the files in the respective directories?

Look forward to some support.

Cheers
Mukunda.

More
14 years 2 months ago #65 by tmfmtp
Replied by tmfmtp on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
Hi,

I am having a look at my installed files in Kunena Forum 1.5.8 and noticed that there are some folders that are in different order or some missing. How do I fix the redirection to my home page instead of going to the forum page.

Kindly help. I have downloaded the patch. Is this sufficient for 1.5.8? Or has this been fixed in 1.5.8 as I have just upgraded from 1.5.5 to 1.5.8.

Look forward to some help.

Regards
Mukunda.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #66 by boris_pehar
Replied by boris_pehar on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
I have only one little problem ...

When I come in forum as guest and click on NEW THREAD i was redirected to log in form BUT WITHOUT DEFINE('_KUNENA_LOGIN_MESSAGE', 'In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms o f use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_LOGIN_FORUM', 'Only community members can participate in forum threads. You must register or log in to contribute.');
- Does anyone know how to fix this ???

And I using Croatian Language for Kunena and in it I added these changes:
// patch kunena login @quila
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_FORGOT_USERNAME', 'Forgot your username?');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_FORGOT_PASSWORD', 'Forgot your password?');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'Create an account');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_LOGIN_MESSAGE', 'In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms o f use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_LOGIN_FORUM', 'Only community members can participate in forum threads. You must register or log in to contribute.');

Thanks in advance !!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by boris_pehar.

More
14 years 2 months ago #67 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
TDman wrote:

Has anyone made this work in version 1.0.11? Is there something similar for it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry TDman, I didn't try this hack on K1.0.11 but you can try to apply this manually on test site if you have.

More
14 years 2 months ago #68 by @quila
tmfmtp wrote:

Hi,

I am having a look at my installed files in Kunena Forum 1.5.8 and noticed that there are some folders that are in different order or some missing. How do I fix the redirection to my home page instead of going to the forum page.

Kindly help. I have downloaded the patch. Is this sufficient for 1.5.8? Or has this been fixed in 1.5.8 as I have just upgraded from 1.5.5 to 1.5.8.

Look forward to some help.

Regards
Mukunda.

Hi tmfmtp,
if I understand good your problem is related to Registration in Joomla and this patch don't do what you want. This patch is only Login related. For redirect user after registration you need to hack the file in the com_user component of Joomla.

More
14 years 2 months ago #69 by @quila
boris_pehar wrote:

I have only one little problem ...

When I come in forum as guest and click on NEW THREAD i was redirected to log in form BUT WITHOUT DEFINE('_KUNENA_LOGIN_MESSAGE', 'In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms o f use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.');
- Does anyone know how to fix this ???

And I using Croatian Language for Kunena and in it I added these changes:
DEFINE('_KUNENA_LOGIN_MESSAGE', 'In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms o f use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.');

Thanks in advance !!!

Hi Boris, are you solved the problem?
Check if this line exsist in the kunena.english.php file

More
14 years 1 month ago #70 by boris_pehar
Replied by boris_pehar on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
No, I don't solved my problem !

This is part of my englsh file:

<?php
/**
* @version $Id: kunena.english.php 908 2009-07-07 15:00:05Z fxstein $
* Kunena Component
* @package Kunena
* @Copyright (C) 2008 - 2009 Kunena Team All rights reserved
* @license www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL
* @link www.kunena.com
* Based on FireBoard Component
* @Copyright (C) 2006 - 2007 Best Of Joomla All rights reserved
* @link www.bestofjoomla.com
* Based on Joomlaboard Component
* @copyright (C) 2000 - 2004 TSMF / Jan de Graaff / All Rights Reserved
* @author TSMF & Jan de Graaff
**/

// Dont allow direct linking
defined( '_JEXEC' ) or defined ('_VALID_MOS') or die('Restricted access');

DEFINE('_KUNENA_LOGIN_MESSAGE', 'In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.');

// 1.0.11 and 1.5.4
DEFINE('_KUNENA_MOVED', 'Moved');

// 1.0.11 and 1.5.3
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_SVN', 'SVN Revision');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_DEV', 'Development Snapshot');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_ALPHA', 'Alpha Release');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_BETA', 'Beta Release');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_RC', 'Release Candidate');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_INSTALLED', 'You have installed Kunena %s (%s).');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_SVN_WARNING', 'Never use an SVN revision for anything else other than software development!');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_DEV_WARNING', 'This internal release should be used only by developers and testers!');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_ALPHA_WARNING', 'This release should not be used on live production sites.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_BETA_WARNING', 'This release is not recommended to be used on live production sites.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_VERSION_RC_WARNING', 'This release may contain bugs, which will be fixed in the final version.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_ERROR_UPGRADE', 'Upgrading Kunena to version %s has failed!');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_ERROR_UPGRADE_WARN', 'Your forum may be missing some important fixes and some features may be broken.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_ERROR_UPGRADE_AGAIN', 'Please try to upgrade again. If you cannot upgrade to Kunena %s, you can easily downgrade to the latest working version.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_PAGE', 'Page');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_RANK_NO_ASSIGNED', 'No Rank Assigned');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_GENERAL', 'Problems detected in Community Builder integration:');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_INSTALL', 'Community Builder integration only works if you have Community Builder version %s or higher installed.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_PUBLISH', 'Community Builder Profile integration only works if Community Builder User profile has been published.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_UPDATE', 'Community Builder Profile integration only works if you are using Community Builder version %s or higher.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_XHTML', 'Community Builder Profile integration only works if Community Builder is in W3C XHTML 1.0 Trans. compliance mode.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_INTEGRATION', 'Community Builder Profile integration only works if the forum integration plugin has been enabled in Community Builder.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_INTEGRATION_CB_WARN_HIDE', 'Saving the Kunena configuration will disable integration and hide this warning.');

AND THIS IS PART OF MY CROATIAN FILE(I using croatian language):

<?php
/**
* @version $Id: kunena.hrvatski.php 1309 09.01.2010. 21:23:58
* Kunena Component
* @package Kunena
* @Copyright (C) 2008 - 2009 Kunena Team All rights reserved
* @link www.kunena.com
* Based on FireBoard Component
* @Copyright (C) 2006 - 2007 Best Of Joomla All rights reserved
* @link www.bestofjoomla.com
* Based on Joomlaboard Component
* @copyright (C) 2000 - 2004 TSMF / Jan de Graaff / All Rights Reserved
* @author TSMF & Jan de Graaff
* Translation Powered by:
* @To Joomla Users for versions 1.5.8 Kunena forums
* @Marko Lacković, Croatia 2009
**/

// Dont allow direct linking
defined( '_JEXEC' ) or defined ('_VALID_MOS') or die('Restricted access');

DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_FORGOT_USERNAME', 'Zaboravili ste korisni&#269;ko ime?');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_FORGOT_PASSWORD', 'Zaboravili ste lozinku?');
DEFINE('_PROFILEBOX_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'Registrirajte se');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_LOGIN_MESSAGE', 'Da bi se prijavili morate biti registrirani. Registriranje traje samo nekoliko trenutaka, ali vam daje pove&#263;ane mogu&#263;nosti. Prije registriranja, molimo Vas da se upoznate s našim uvjetima korištenja i pravilima.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_LOGIN_FORUM', 'Samo &#269;lanovi foruma mogu sudjelovati u raspravama. Morate se registrirati i prijaviti da bi mogli sudjelovati.');

// 1.5.8

define('_KUNENA_USRL_REALNAME', 'Pravo ime');
define('_KUNENA_USRL_NAME', 'Ime korisnika');
define('_KUNENA_SEO_SETTINGS', 'SEO Postavke');
define('_KUNENA_SEF', 'Search Engine Friendly URLs');
define('_KUNENA_SEF_DESC', 'Odaberite želite li ili ne URL-ovi su optimizirane za tražilice. NAPOMENA: Kunena prihvaća SEF URL-ove čak i ako je ova mogućnost je isključena.');
define('_KUNENA_SEF_CATS', 'Ne koristi Kategorija IDs');
// Please use words from your own (or nearby) language in the next URL, but only using a-z:
define('_KUNENA_SEF_CATS_DESC', 'Slightly better looking URLs: www.domain.com/forum/category/123-message . WARNING: If set to "No", Kunena will no longer accept these URLs!');
define('_KUNENA_SEF_UTF8', 'Omogući UTF8 podršku');
// Please use words from your own (or nearby) language in the next URL, but make sure that they contain UTF8 letters:
define('_KUNENA_SEF_UTF8_DESC', 'Koristite ovu opciju ako je vaš SEF URL-ovi nisu čitljivi. Result: www.domain.com/forum/2-Catégorie/123-Meßage . NAPOMENA: Kunena prihvaća UTF8 URL čak i ako je to lice je isključen. ');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_OPTIONS', 'Opcije');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_CACHE', 'Obriši korisnički cache');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_CACHE_DESC', 'Ova funkcija omogućava korisniku da vidi skrivenim forumima odmah, ako promijenite u Joomla grupu korisnika (Registered, itd. Autor ');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_ADD', 'Dodaj korisnički profil za svakoga');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_ADD_DESC', 'Kunena dodaje novi korisnički profil samo ako korisnik unese na forum. Ova funkcija čini propust profila za sve postojeće korisnike.');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_DEL', 'Makni korisničke profile od obrisanih korisnika');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_DEL_DESC', 'Kunena nije maknula korisničke podatke od obrisanih korisnika, nego ih je samo sakrila. Ova opcija Vam mogućava da maknete sve obrisane profile This option allows you to remove all deleted profiles.');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_RENAME', 'Ažurirajte korisnička imena u porukama');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_RENAME_DESC', 'Ova opcija će sva autorska imena u postovima resetirati u korisničko ime ili pravo ime ovisno o Kunena konfiguraciji.');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_DO_CACHE', 'Korisnički cache očišćen');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_DO_ADD', 'Dodan korisnički profil:');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_DO_DEL', 'Uklonjen korisnički profil:');
define('_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS_DO_RENAME', 'Ažururana poruka:');

I DON't KNOW WHAT IS PROBLEM ???

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds