Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Subscription Emails Incorrect

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by semanej
Hi,
I'm having a problem with the subscription e-mails. Although they were sending fine the other day, they now omit the message. Going into the code, kunena.posting.class.php I see that the message is added in this if statement:
Code:
if ($this->_config->mailfull == 1) {...[Code Here]...}
For some reason, mailfull is not 1 and this seems to be causing the difference. What is mailfull and why is this set all of a sudden? How can I fix this problem?

I'm getting a lot of users complaining about the change so any answer asap would be awesome.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by semanej
I have fixed the problem we were running into. However, I still don't understand the current point of mailfull. I am not asking about changing code, just about the purpose of the current code. In any case, I don't think it matters anymore.

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled

semanej wrote: I still don't understand the current point of mailfull.

There is no current point of K 1.5. K 1.5 is superseded, outdated and is no longer an active development. With the arrival of K 2.0, K 1.5 support will be officially withdrawn.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds