Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Deleting posts doesn't work

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by barytone
Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue when deleting posts. I'm the administrator of the website and when I click delete below a post, it doesn't delete it. Here's a screen-shot of what it does :

So it brings me to that page (for any post I try to delete)

I'm using joomla 1.5.18 and kunena 1.5.12.

Thanks alot for your help!
Frank

My website
www.gameinterlude.com
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by barytone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, barytone, and welcome to Kunena. You have posted a message in our Support category. I have a couple of questions for you but, while we're waiting for your answer, may I suggest K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first. I can't access your website to see anything.

What Kunena template are you using? Do you experience the same issues if you use the unmodified, default_ex template that was included with the Kunena 1.5.12 installation? Thank you. :)
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #3 by barytone
I'm using infinityhu_ex, but I tried to delete posts with default_ex and it gives me the following error:

Warning: include(/home/gameint/public_html/joom/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gameint/public_html/joom/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 587

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/gameint/public_html/joom/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gameint/public_html/joom/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 587

By the way, deleting threads seems to work!

Thanks alot for your support! :)
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by barytone.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by barytone
Not solved yet :( Anyone could help?

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have checked of the file /home/gameint/public_html/joom/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php is right here ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6 by @quila
Hi, Frank

seems that you have some files missing in default template (post.php)

To solve the problem reinstall kunena.

Regards

More
13 years 8 months ago #7 by @quila
Oops, sorry Xilli, didnt see your post ;)

More
13 years 8 months ago #8 by barytone
There is none actually! How can it be! Will it work if I download Kunena again and only tranfer the post.php file to my current installation?

Thanks alot!!

More
13 years 8 months ago #9 by xillibit
Extract from the kunena the directory template\default et overwrite this directory in your kunena installation.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago #10 by barytone
J'ai essayé, mais je crois ne pas faire ce qu'il faut, puisque ça ne fonctionne pas. J'ai seulement remplacé l'ancien dossier default par le nouveau dossier default.

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds