Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question A Bar Problem- Bar not centered

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by neo4evr
Hello,

I am using Kunena 1.5.12 on Joomla 1.5.18 based website.

Please take a look at the picture i have attached. The Bar is not centered but appears in left alignment.

Please suggest me how to center the bar?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
This is very surprising! There was a problem with K 1.5.11 but it was supposed to be fixed in K 1.5.12 (as you can see on this website). So, I have to ask , what template are you using with your version?

Have you seen Kunena 1.5 template compatibility ? :dry:

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by neo4evr
Yes previously i also saw this website had the left alignment fault but is now fixed! :(

Why does this happen with me. I am using the default_ex template only.

Okay, i uninstalled Kunena 1.5.11 and installed 1.5.12 as the update method. After that, i did not change anything in the configuration. Do i have to edit anything? I also tried the code you wrote in that thread but there but it is covering the whole span of the box. Looks better ....

But i am not getting the centered thing. :(

Please please help

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Well, you may have found a defect! I just tried the K 1.5.12 installation on a test site and, yes, the graph is left-justified! The link in my previous messages shows you how to work around the problem.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by neo4evr
I have tried installing K 1.5.12 on a separate fresh Joomla installation (1.5.18), and this time the bar is center aligned! :huh:

Here is a picture of the same, once again.

Do i have to perform a clean install of Kunena? This will be really painful :(
Attachments:

More
13 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled
Let's wait until I can get a few other people to look at this, OK? :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #7 by neo4evr
Okies!

More
13 years 9 months ago #8 by joomlauser
I think that there is conflict with your default joomla template. I have the same problem with JA Teline III +Kunena 1.5.12 with default_ex template on Joomla 1.5.18.
When I changed default template on i.e. Ja Purity all bars look ok.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9 by neo4evr
Yes i also tried by reverting back to JA_Purity from JA_Purity II where the problem was occuring. And it was perfect then.

I guess it is a bug with JA Templates having MegaMenu support?

More
13 years 8 months ago #10 by sozzled
It's been a month since I last looked at this issue. I checked again at my test website and I cannot see the issue of the bar graph being left-aligned. I don't know what's happened between when I posted my earlier message (at the time when www.kunena.com was using K 1.5.12), when I wrote that you may have found a defect, and now. :dry:

I am not saying that you don't have a problem with your template - something you will need to take up with JoomlArt - but I am saying that the evidence doesn't stack up in favour of the problem being a defect with K 1.5.12 with only one other person reporting the same symptoms as neo4ever in the last month. If it had been a genuine defect I think we would have received numerous complaints.

I think your solution is to contact JoomlaArt. Good luck. :)

Time to create page: 0.572 seconds