Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important [!] All posts are doubled...

More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by joomlamanisdaman
I did a transfer of the full site from one domain to another using Akeeba Backup and everything seemed to be working properly.

The first time, I tried to create a new database, but it didn't work. So during the installation the second time, I left the database info the same (same host) and it seemed to work fine.

Now, for some reason, the posts are doubling up and there seems to be something way off...

Check it out: www.modernwarfare2cc.com/forums/2-welcom...c-c-combo-breaker#37

I thought JomSocial was originally causing the problem, so I uninstalled it, removed all of the corresponding databases, and reinstalled it. There's still a random "-->" closing comment at the top of the JomSocial page, but Kunena seems way off.

I don't care about the posts on the forum at this time... Should I just uninstall, delete all _fb database entries, and reinstall to see if it clears the problem? Or am I missing something...?

Thanks for the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
We've had problems reported on similar topics. The symptoms appear to happen randomly. Each time that the topic has been raised either the problem resolves itself or there has been insufficient interest to continue the discussion.

Perhaps the following topic might help: You posted this question in the Support category. Please read K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first. . Please state what version of Kunena you are using and what Kunena template you are using.

Thank you. I hope some of this helps. :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by joomlamanisdaman
sozzled to the rescue again! :)

Sorry, I can't believe I forgot to include that information. I'm just torn between five different support forums for all of the different bugs that I've been facing and it's getting a little ridiculous. I apologize.

I've tried to use all of the information in that thread, but no success. I personally checked the databases before making my previous post and I didn't find any duplicates.

I think the best thing to do at this point would be to uninstall both JomSocial and Kunena, delete all the corresponding databases, and then start over from scratch.

I'm using Kunena 1.5.9 and a custom built template (not the default because it doesn't match the website's colors at all).

Thanks for your help. I'll try to report back with any updates.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Sounds like a plan. ;) Good luck!

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds