- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question [Topic closed by moderator due to lack of interest] Disappearing comments
- Blind Designer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #41265
by Blind Designer
[Topic closed by moderator due to lack of interest] Disappearing comments was created by Blind Designer
Hello,
I don't know why but my members comments are disappearing!
sometimes it appears like nothing is wrong and sometimes it appears empty without the words !! I'm really sick of this problem .
and my members are getting bored because they write a long comments and when they submit it .. it's EMPTY Why ?? and how can I fix it ?? plz help me PLZZ
I don't know why but my members comments are disappearing!
sometimes it appears like nothing is wrong and sometimes it appears empty without the words !! I'm really sick of this problem .
and my members are getting bored because they write a long comments and when they submit it .. it's EMPTY Why ?? and how can I fix it ?? plz help me PLZZ
Last edit: 16 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 7 months ago #41273
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Disappeared comments ! PLZZ I want to kill myself because of this problem !!!
Hello,
What kunena version do you using ? Wjat kunena template do you using ?
What kunena version do you using ? Wjat kunena template do you using ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Blind Designer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #41281
by Blind Designer
Replied by Blind Designer on topic Re:Disappeared comments ! PLZZ I want to kill myself because of this problem !!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Blind Designer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #41286
by Blind Designer
Replied by Blind Designer on topic Re:Disappeared comments ! PLZZ I want to kill myself because of this problem !!!
I'm using version Kunena 1.5.8 (Kunena JoniJnm Edition 1.4.1)
default_ex
default_ex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 7 months ago #41293
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Disappeared comments ! PLZZ I want to kill myself because of this problem !!!
In never seen this kind of problem with Kunena 1.5.x series, so i think it's related to JoniJnm Edition. Try to install the official kunena version.
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 7 months ago #41298
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Disappearing "comments"
Blind Designer wrote:
What do you mean "comments"? Are we discussing Kunena? Can you provide a screenshot to illustrate the issue, please?I don't know why but my members comments are disappearing!
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds