Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator due to lack of interest] Modules do not show up

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #11 by Hurr1c4n3
I can see the template is all f*ked up when using IE7 on the kunena page. But why would you show those modules on the right hand side. The weather isn't important when you're viewing the forum. The last forum messages aren't important. A poll is not that important. The banner can be placed somewhere else.

When you disable those modules only on the forum page, is the big gap underneath the forum gone? Just to try something.
(P.s. You can pm me in dutch if you like)
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hurr1c4n3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12 by Martijn36
I just want to have the same look and feel all over the page, so that's why I want them there. I am also planning some other modules on the right hand side, so that's why I want to fix this issue.

When I configure the modules not to show up on the Kunena forum page the problem obviously is no longer there, all empty space is filled up by the forum, but as indicated above, this is not what I am looking for.

Anyone having an idea what could be causing this problem?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13 by sozzled

Time to create page: 1.334 seconds