Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question category recount problem, duplicated posts

More
14 years 2 months ago #21 by rawkey
Got another fix here,

I use community builder so all my user details come from there. So I emptied the jos_fb_user table, ensured userid is a primary key and then synced users from the backend of Kunena, this brought all the data back with no duplicates.

All that's left now is try try and work out why the post counts are still zero ???? Anyone !? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #22 by rawkey
Ok, got my post counts back by using the fix at www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved-or-prior...ecount-problem#30484

I am back in business now :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #23 by sozzled
rawkey wrote:

Ok, got my post counts back by using the fix at www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved-or-prior...ecount-problem#30484

This is the exact solution that started this discussion topic (see #33886)! :side:

I am delighted that this method has fixed your problem, rawkey :woohoo: The fact, however, remains that, as Matias wrote (#33995)

The fix in the forum works only in some configurations, not universally.

After that the discussion turned into some of the most bizarre, convoluted stuff that I've encountered in these forums. :blink:

Therefore, although the various methods we've discussed may not work for some people (and in the absence of any follow-up details from PG_Lion), in order to risk the dangers that continually hijacking this discussion brings I am marking this topic as solved.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds