Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question category recount problem, duplicated posts

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #1 by tenoch
Hi
My forums show lastest post, with incorrect data, is not showing latest post

If I do a recount, it don't solve the problem

If i do what was posted here:
www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved-or-prior...gory-recount-problem

If you do not have subcategories (just sections and cats in there), try to run these queries:

INSERT INTO jos_fb_users (userid, posts) SELECT userid, COUNT(userid)
FROM jos_fb_messages
WHERE userid>0 AND hold=0
GROUP BY userid
ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE posts=VALUES(posts);

INSERT INTO jos_fb_categories (id, numTopics, numPosts)
SELECT m.catid, SUM( m.parent=0 ), SUM( m.parent>0 )
FROM jos_fb_messages as m
LEFT JOIN jos_fb_categories AS c ON c.id=m.catid
WHERE m.catid >0 AND m.hold=0
GROUP BY catid
ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE numTopics=VALUES(numTopics), numPosts=VALUES(numPosts);

INSERT INTO jos_fb_categories (id, numTopics, numPosts)
SELECT parent, SUM( numTopics ), SUM( numPosts )
FROM jos_fb_categories
WHERE parent > 0
GROUP BY parent

So, when I enter to a forum, the post seem to appear twice, or duplicated
But with same data and same link, but they are appearing twice

So, I did roll back my site, to previos befor aply those commands

If I uninstall kunena 1.5.7, and install com_kunena_v1.5.8-DEV, and do a category recount, I have the same problem, my post appear twice

In both versions, if I use the mod Kunena-Latest, to show latest post, the data is showing is not the latest, it shows post of two years ago

What else I can do?

Thanks
Regards

NOTE ADDED: And I can't delete duplicated post, because they are the same, if I delete one, both are deleted
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by tenoch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by Matias
The fix in the forum works only in some configurations, not universally. :( Real fix was much more complicated.

Which template do you use? Default_ex?

Does your forum work by downgrading to K1.5.6?

Contact me again by PM and provide me admin rights to your (test) site. I'd like to take closer look on what is happening in your site.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #3 by tenoch
Hi
I use Default_ex
My forum works, but I did not make really a downgrade

By SSH, I backup files and database when I had k1.5.6, some intance before I made the upgrade to DEV, and after I restored data

I will provide you by PM the data you request, first I will make a test site

Thanks a lot
Regards
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by tenoch.

More
14 years 4 months ago #4 by tenoch
Hello
I already sent you a PM

Thanks

More
14 years 4 months ago #5 by Matias
Yes, I got it. I've been busy in other task lately, so I didn't have time to answer you earlier. I will look at this problem tomorrow.

More
14 years 4 months ago #6 by laoneo1
did you find a solution for this problem? in kunena 1.5.7 recounting the category stats was working fine but in 1.5.8 it doubles the posts. at the moment I see every post four times.

help is really appreciated!!!

here is an example:
g4j.laoneo.net/content/support/forum/12-...alendarupcoming.html

More
14 years 4 months ago #7 by Matias
I do not see any problem. All the threads have correct number of replies in them.

Did you get this issue fixed and if you did, how?

More
14 years 3 months ago #8 by laoneo1
I reverted back to the database state before I run the recount function....since then I haven't recounted the category stats. another problem which appeared with the mogration to 1.5.8 was that when I move a thread the last post field of the old category still shows the moved thread as its last post...
I think something is broken in kunena since version 1.5.7 which was working perfectly....

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #9 by LOK
I had the same problem (dublicate Threads)... I was able to fix it
by removing dublicate user entrys from fb_users and running
Code:
ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_announcement` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_attachments` ADD INDEX `mesid` ( `mesid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_categories` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_categories` ADD INDEX `parent` ( `parent` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_categories` ADD INDEX `published_pubaccess_id` ( `published` , `pub_access` , `id` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_categories` ADD INDEX `msg_id` ( `id_last_msg` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_favorites` ADD UNIQUE `thread` ( `thread` , `userid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_favorites` ADD INDEX `userid` ( `userid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD INDEX `thread` ( `thread` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD INDEX `parent` ( `parent` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD INDEX `catid` ( `catid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD INDEX `ip` ( `ip` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD INDEX `ip` ( `userid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD INDEX `ip` ( `time` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD INDEX `ip` ( `locked` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD INDEX `hold_time` ( `hold` , `time` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD INDEX `parent_hits` ( `parent` , `hits` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages_text` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `mesid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_moderation` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `catid` , `userid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_ranks` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `rank_id` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_sessions` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `userid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_smileys` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_subscriptions` ADD UNIQUE `thread` ( `thread` , `userid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_subscriptions` ADD INDEX `userid` ( `userid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_users` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `userid` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_users` ADD INDEX `group_id` ( `group_id` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_users` ADD INDEX `posts` ( `posts` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_users` ADD INDEX `uhits` ( `uhits` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_version` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_whoisonline` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_whoisonline` ADD INDEX `userid` ( `userid` ) ;
row by row (cause some keys already existed) to add missing keys, if you get an error "dublicate entry", you should check if there are dublicats in the table and remove them
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by LOK.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10 by PGLion
Today I upgraded to 1.5.8. and did the category recount thing. Now I also have duplicate messages and had to shut down my forum.

I don't have duplicate users, so that seems to be okay. What can I do to remove these double messages? Is it save to run LOK's code?

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds