Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question XML Parsing Error at 3:84. Error 9: Invalid character

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #1 by ribo
i update kunnena from 1.5.12 to 1.5.14 and i have this XML Parsing Error at 3:84. Error 9: Invalid character. what must i do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #2 by ribo
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.A.M

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #3 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 week ago #4 by ribo
sorry but i don t know. kunnena 1.6 works with joomla 1.5? what is better sollution?

More
13 years 1 week ago #5 by xillibit
Yes, Kunena 1.6 works with Joomla 1.5, i advise you to use k1.6 because there are much more features, but check requierements before using this version because you could have conflict with Mootools and kunena 1.5 will be soon in end of life.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 week ago #6 by ribo
my problem is that i work mootools 1.1 with a backround plugin and also with a poker component and also with K 1.5 now i have in some topics this:

PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars() [function.htmlspecialchars]: Invalid multibyte sequence in argument in C:\Clients\C10496\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 1399

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds