Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question User post not visible in Forum

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1 by Dulsha
I have installed Kunena 1.5 sucessfully . When I post new topics , they are not visible under categories. Please help me to fix this Issue.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Dulsha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Dulsha, and welcome to Kunena.

You have posted a question in the K 1.5 Templates and Design Archive category but your question seems to be more about how to use Kunena than about having problems with site design issues. Also, these archive categories are intended to be used for subjects that are no longer active (in other words, the issues have been resolved).

Have you read K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first ? There may be some ideas in that topic that will help you.

But, while we have your attention, I am curious to know why you installed K 1.5 instead of K 1.6. I am looking for feedback in relation to a topic that I posted recently: Why are people using old versions of Kunena for new installations?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds