Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question displayed images make forum go wonky

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by Troneas
hi.

im having this problem when a user includes an image on his post (or his signature) of a certain size its making the whole forum extend beyond the boundaries of the site section its in.

any way to fix this?

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
There are not many ways that you can fix this - in a technical sense. If your users want to use really wide images for their signatures then they can make a mess of your forum. You have a few options:

(1) Ask your users to c-operate with you (and with one another) and have them remove the problem images from their signutes.

(2) If you don't get that level of co-operation, you can remove their signatures with the User Manager.

(3) If you search this forum, you will see some suggestions made a while ago (you can try them and they might work): IE8 problem with width or maybe problems with pictures in usersignature

(4) Use a wider site template.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by Troneas
hmm thnx.

i dont think this is the problem im having though. in fact it might not be an issue with kunena but my own site template after all.

images are being resized by kunena on the text area but for some reason the forum is going overboard way out of proportion. and this is only happening in ie8 and FF. working well with chrome.

and i never had problems with sigs before i changed to another site template and then back.

thnx anyway.

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds