Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question Community Builder Intergration Problem

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Bandit
Using latest version of Joomla, Community Builder & Kunena & have a problem with integration.

Going to Components/Kunena Forum I get a warning:
* Problems detected in Community Builder integration:
* Community Builder Profile integration only works if Community Builder User profile has been published.
* Saving the Kunena configuration will disable integration and hide this warning.

Tried uninstalling CB & Kunena but cannot resolve this integration problem. What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by rich

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Bandit
Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm sure I've done all that. I installed Kunena a couple of days ago & didn't see any problems.

Since then I've uninstalled it & tried a couple of other forums but want to go back to Kunena. I backed up the database & all files before I installed any of the forums & have restored from that & then tried to install Kunena.

I'm pretty sure the install is ok & all parts completed ok... It's late... perhaps I've missed something (but I have been looking at this for 6 hours now)... I'll return to this later with a clear head :woohoo:

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Here's a few more tips, similar to what @quila wrote: Community Builder integration .

Remember, you must be using CB 1.2.1 and not CB 1.2. :)

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds