Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Community Builder Intergration Problem

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by Bandit
Using latest version of Joomla, Community Builder & Kunena & have a problem with integration.

Going to Components/Kunena Forum I get a warning:
* Problems detected in Community Builder integration:
* Community Builder Profile integration only works if Community Builder User profile has been published.
* Saving the Kunena configuration will disable integration and hide this warning.

Tried uninstalling CB & Kunena but cannot resolve this integration problem. What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by rich

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by Bandit
Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm sure I've done all that. I installed Kunena a couple of days ago & didn't see any problems.

Since then I've uninstalled it & tried a couple of other forums but want to go back to Kunena. I backed up the database & all files before I installed any of the forums & have restored from that & then tried to install Kunena.

I'm pretty sure the install is ok & all parts completed ok... It's late... perhaps I've missed something (but I have been looking at this for 6 hours now)... I'll return to this later with a clear head :woohoo:

More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Here's a few more tips, similar to what @quila wrote: Community Builder integration .

Remember, you must be using CB 1.2.1 and not CB 1.2. :)

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds