Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Custom .htaccess causes message preview button to redirect to site home page

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #11 by Cerberus
i have come to a dead end, we will have to see if sozzled can solve this one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #12 by xxmajexx
Ok i think i solved the Problem :).

It was not a JScript Problem. The Problem is my damm .htaccess File.

I have more than one page and i had an .htaccess file on the lowest level with this command.
Code:
AddType x-mapp-php5 .php AddHandler x-mapp-php5 .php Redirect /index.html http://www.banes-heart.de/index.php

So The Jquery everytime get back to the main side. OMG !!!

I just delet the wrong command and now everything works fine :).

I hope this will be a help if erveryone else get a same problem *g

So long
maje
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by xxmajexx.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #13 by Cerberus
hell id of never found that as i can not debug that from outside of your shell but im glad we sorted ur issue :)
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Cerberus.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #14 by sozzled
xxmajexx wrote:

It was not a Javascript Problem. The problem is my .htaccess file.

In the final analysis, the issue never was, as I insisted, a problem with Kunena. As I stated at the beginning

As you can see, from this site here that uses Kunena 1.5.11, there is no problem with the message preview button. I have tested this same issue on three other sites that I manage, all of them using K 1.5.11 and I have no difficulty with those, either. I am sure that most users looking at this topic will fare similarly ... no problem. Which means that you need to ask yourself the question: What makes my situation different?/quote]I am delighted to hear that xxmajexx has fixed his problem - with, or without, our help! :cheer: Nonetheless, there are a few important lessons for other users:

1. Please take extra care if you add your views to a discussion, or ask for help with your own problem by using someone else's topic, by starting with those fateful five words: I have the same problem .. If you have the same problem, then you have the same solution ... otherwise you don't have the same problem!
  2. The forum software at www.kunena.com is Kunena; this site uses the latest version of Kunena (currently it is K 1.5.11). If you cannot see or reproduce your problem at this website then you need to ask yourself what makes your situation different. 99% of all "problems" at this website arise from unique combination of the software platforms that people have bought (or use for free), the optional components they have installed, the customised changes to source code or CSS that they have undertaken. If you have changed anything from the standard Joomla installation then, before you ask for help, look there first!
  3. Kunena works, in most cases, immediately, "straight out of the box" without making any changes to it. As I have written on numerous occasions, the greatest advantage of Kunena is the ease with which users can change how it works. The biggest disadvantage of Kunena lies in the fact that users do change how it works! There's an old saying "when all else fails, read the instruction manual."
  4. We get asked a lot of questions about Joomla, about website design, development, maintenance, about HTML, XHTML, browser behaviour, about webhosting problems, PHP, MySQL ... about anything and everything that as related to Kunena as much as flour is related to bread or that Kunena is related to "the internet".
Thank you, xxmajexx, for the considerable effort that you put into this topic, by providing as much information as you possibly could to help us to help you. We really appreciate that.

To others, looking at this discussion, I hope they observe just how far-ranging some of problem anaylsis and diagnosis may lead you before you find an answer. :)

Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds