Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Community Builder login and register

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by the_ai
Hey there! I have problems with several accounts posting spam. I've disabled them through community builder(banned them). But as I see the login button in the forum leads to the standard joomla component user and not to something from community builder.

I have chosen community builder profiles in the backend of kunena, but this is not effecting those 2 buttons(login and register) - is there something that I have to configure out there, or the best thing is to wait for a code fix, or to remove these things from my template?

Here is an example
compojoom.com/forum.html

Click on login, password reset or register.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by Lintzy

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by the_ai
compojoom.com/component/comprofiler/registers.html

The CB module handles the registration process. So the link in the forum should lead to the forum and not to the default joomla user component. I guess I should replace the text from the forum with my CB module, then it would be fine.

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by Lintzy
This plugin works with Community Builder 1.2

More
14 years 9 months ago #5 by chema
Hi,

@the_ai you can also in /components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/profilebox/profilebox.php:

Search:
Code:
<?php // AFTER LOGIN AREA if ($fbConfig->fb_profile == 'cb') { $loginlink = CKunenaCBProfile::getLoginURL(); $logoutlink = CKunenaCBProfile::getLogoutURL(); $registerlink = CKunenaCBProfile::getRegisterURL(); $lostpasslink = CKunenaCBProfile::getLostPasswordURL(); } else { $loginlink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_user&amp;view=login'); $logoutlink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_user&amp;view=login'); $registerlink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_user&amp;task=register&amp;Itemid=' . $Itemid); $lostpasslink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_user&amp;view=reset&amp;Itemid=' . $Itemid); } if ($kunena_my->id) { ?>
Replace for:
Code:
<?php // AFTER LOGIN AREA if ($fbConfig->fb_profile == 'cb') { $loginlink = CKunenaCBProfile::getLoginURL(); $logoutlink = CKunenaCBProfile::getLogoutURL(); $registerlink = CKunenaCBProfile::getRegisterURL(); $lostpasslink = CKunenaCBProfile::getLostPasswordURL(); } else { $loginlink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_comprofiler&amp;task=login'); $logoutlink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_comprofiler&amp;task=logout'); $registerlink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_comprofiler&amp;task=registers'); $lostpasslink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_comprofiler&amp;task=lostPassword'); } if ($kunena_my->id) { ?>
This work fine for registration on community builder since "from" kunena.

Regards.

DJ!! and KS!! Team

More
14 years 9 months ago #6 by the_ai
Thank you chema!
That worked!

More
14 years 9 months ago #7 by chema
Ok!! my friend,

For any question about community builder always help!!

Regards

DJ!! and KS!! Team

More
14 years 9 months ago #8 by carsten888
@chema
thank you!

More
14 years 9 months ago #9 by Gigameister
hi, i have a similar problem, my template uses a ja_login module for the current login scheme, but if i try to put cb_login there (with captcha protection) it just looks static and ugly, i would really appreciate some help with this.

thank you

More
14 years 9 months ago #10 by chema
hi Gigameister,

I need a link or screenshot for view your problem,thanks.

@carsten888, thanks for you.

Regards.

DJ!! and KS!! Team

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds