Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Kunena PHP Download Files / Script
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
for now it will have to remain a mystery I suppose I will proborly end up studying the code and developing a hack / fix to this issue myself or get a friend to help me, But if i do ever get a php script together for hidding image(s) / file(s) locations that are uploaded to the board, I shall be sure to release it here to help improve further kunena development.