Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for JomSocial or its related products. For JomSocial support you should visit JomSocial .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use JomSocial with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of JomSocial.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Deleted users have other members avatar

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Shimei
Hi,

If a user deletes his/her profile, then all other users see their own avatar in place of former user avatar. This occurs in the kunena forum. I tried Jomsocial first, but they referred me here saying the problem is with Kunena and they no longer support Jomsocial/Kunena integration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
I am sorry that no-one has replied to your question. I do not claim to know all of the answers but it may help to read a similar topic on this subject: Deleted Joomla user accounts appear in Kunena with wrong avatar

More
4 years 11 months ago #3 by alprunty
You have to go into the back end every now and then and run the "synchronize users" from the tools.

prntscr.com/nl7sbd

It will fix this right up... removing all the old users accounts and put the new users in.

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds