Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is not a support forum for JomSocial or its related products. For JomSocial support you should visit JomSocial .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use JomSocial with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of JomSocial.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged Kunena Latest: How to show JomSocial avatars and link to user profile?

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Baze
Kunena Latest on my site shows the kunena avatars and links to the profile, even thou i've set the integration with jomsocial (in the forum user avatars are being pulled from jomsocial and profiles link to jomsocial. How can i setup the module to show the same?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Kunena latest should show the same thing that Kunena, i will check that

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by aidancoughlan
Apologies for joining in this thread with another (related) question.

I've been searching through all the configuration pages in Kunena to try find where to set the integration with Jomsocial without success. I had it working on Kunena 1.7, but I've lost avatar/profile integration after upgrading to Kunena 2.0. Been all over the WIKI, the forum and the Kunean 2.0 install guide without finding any hint of where to set it.

How did you get Kunena to show Jomsocial avatars ?

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by Baze
In Kunena backend check the Kunena plugins button, then enable Kunena - JomSocial Integration and select user avatars etc...

More
11 years 2 months ago #5 by daveyboye
I'm having a problem with the latest couple versions of Kunena Latest Module not displaying the Jomsocial integrated avatars. It used to but stopped working after the 2.0 upgrades.

Here is an image:

Here is image of kunena latest 2.0.4 settings:

Here are the kunena config settings:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 250M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : hexicon_gamer | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: July 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.8.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4

Any help is appreciated !

More
11 years 2 months ago #6 by TKtemp
Hi,

"Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=0 profile=0"

Edit Kunena - Kunena Integration plugin and set Enable Kunena Avatars = Yes

More
11 years 2 months ago #7 by daveyboye
This doesn't appear to work as it now shows box for avatar but no picture. I'm looking for jomsocial integrated avatars not the kunena avatars.

More
11 years 2 months ago #8 by Mortti
Can't say about JS integration
screencast.com/t/cUM9eBgmFy3y

Have you check settings about or is JS it's own setting too?:
screencast.com/t/t68Vssmga

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #9 by daveyboye
The Kunena - Jomsocial Integration is enabled

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by daveyboye.

More
11 years 2 months ago #10 by xamire
I have this same problem, but I've noticed it's only on certain pages. Like on Jomsocial's groups, events, and profile pages. On other pages the avatars work normally.

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds