Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Error: pat-Error Could not load templates from header.html.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #11 by Robertson
I have this same issue.

I changed the header and footer php files as instructed but it still does not work.
I do not know about the translation files. I only want English and used the "com_kunena_v1.5.3_stable_b1688_2009-06-15.zip" for my install.

"I get the error pat-Warning: Template 'kunena-header' does not exist." now.
any further information on correcting this?

NM- I actually got this fixed by deleting my old DB entries from when I had an earlier install of Fireboard. I know this wont help a lot of you but hopefully it will help someone. :unsure:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Robertson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #12 by jdgf
No, I have not a translation. I have installed the translation of lintzy (this is your link) too, but there is the same error. If you want, you can test it in my testaccount by yourself.

More
14 years 10 months ago #13 by Matias
@ Robertson: you may have been using default_gray, red or green templates which are broken in K1.5.3. There are instructions how to fix this in docs.kunena.com/index.php/Kunena_1.5.3_Read_Me#Known_issues

More
14 years 10 months ago #14 by jdgf
Now I have tested all. I think, the error is caused by the file "class.kunena.php". If I install components/com_kunea/class.kunena.php of germanlanguage-folder, I get the errormessage.

All other files of the language-folder are installed without trouble and kuena is working with template default_ex. Sometimes the layout is wrong.

You can test on my website joomla.kolping-hohenfels.de/joomla/index...om_kunena&Itemid=184

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #15 by Lintzy
Hi, I am sorry, that you got troubles with the german files. It seems, that you have installed the files for changing timeformat too. These files for changing timeformat are user generated.

You'll find different packets for download. Only installing language files (and perhaps the images) will never cause issues.

templates.webdesign-welt.de/downloads.ht...iewcategory&catid=28

But the optional files for changing timeformat can sometimes causes errors. If this happens, there is an additional downloadpackage: recovery pack ->

Please upload the recovery pack for 1.5.3 this will turn all modified files to Kunena original files again.

Recovery pack:

Sollte aus irgendeinem Grund die Zeitanpassung bei Kunena 1.5.3 Fehler verursachen, kann mit diesem Downloadpaket der Originalzustand wiederhergestellt werden, einfach per FTP überspielen (die deutsche Sprachdatei und die Grafiken sind davon nicht betroffen

Or the english downloads:
templates.webdesign-welt.de/index.php?op...iewcategory&catid=29

Recovery-Pack:

If anything went wrong with the timefiles, please use the recovery - pack (upload per ftp), these are the original Kunena files.

Hope, this could help.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Lintzy.

More
14 years 10 months ago #16 by Lintzy
It is a problem with user generated contribution files, so I moved this thread into this forum.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #17 by jdgf
Hi,
now kuena is working. Thanks a lot.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by jdgf.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds