Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Kunena 6 has not UTF8 in Greek Language

More
1 year 1 month ago #11 by sentiogr

Please go to:
/components/com_kunena/language
and
/administrator/components/com_kunena/language
Check, if there are folders named el-GR.
If yes, rename these folders and check whether the language is correct now.
When it's ok, you can remove these folders.
I checked and i didn't found any folder with el-GR!!
I downloaded the "pkg_kunena_languages_v6.0.9.1_2023-02-22.zip" file, installed again but neither then i found any el-GR in "/components/com_kunena/language" and "/administrator/components/com_kunena/language"... i only have folder en-GB.. is this wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #12 by rich

I downloaded the "pkg_kunena_languages_v6.0.9.1_2023-02-22.zip" file, installed again but neither then i found any el-GR in "/components/com_kunena/language" and "/administrator/components/com_kunena/language"... i only have folder en-GB.. is this wrong?

That is correct. If you had found those folders there, it would have been a mistake.
I have now uploaded a Greek language zip file for you. You can install this via the Joomla Installer. Afterwards empty the Joomla and Browser cache and test your page.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sentiogr

More
1 year 1 month ago #13 by sentiogr
Everything is OK now! Thank you very much! :)

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds