Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Multi-lingual forum in website

More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by dimov
Hi,

I'm quite new user with Kunena forum.
And I wanted to ask if there is an option to translate my all content from one language to another one, so when I change the language in my site I want Kunena forum to change it as well too?

I searched in forum/google for similar topic, but didn't find anything up to date.

Thank you in advace!
Kind Regards
Boyan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Multi-lingual forum in website

if there is an option to translate my all content

You mean this horrible machine translation? I'm sorry but I don't know any way to translate automatically, Kunena has no option for this.

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by dimov
Yes, even I'm able to translate it manually/machine, but don't know how and where?

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #4 by rich

Yes, even I'm able to translate it manually/machine, but don't know how and where?

Manually it's possible but is many work. If you already use a multilingual page you know the way (I think). Please see this topic: www.kunena.org/forum/general-questions-a...-a-multilingual-page
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by rich.

More
6 years 8 months ago #5 by dimov
Ok, I saw this, but I think it won't solve my problem.
Now I got multilingual home page of Kunena Forum, but there is no filter of messages for both languages.
On both languages I'm able to see all posts which are only on one language, so I wan't to hide them and to be able to write another messages on second language.

More
6 years 8 months ago #6 by rich

Ok, I saw this

Also my test page?
You're right, there are no filters. You can only separate topics with menu items such as Recent Topics (en) and Recent Topics (other language). But then you must create all topics twice.

I found a forum translator but I don't know this extension. Maybe it's usable for you. extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ns/forum-translator/

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds