Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena on a multilingual page

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by Igor111
== Topic separated by rich. It has nothing to do with this question. www.kunena.org/forum/k5-0-support-archiv...why-is-it-empty-here ==

Thanks, it was so!
So I made the main menu item type "Menu item alias", and find Kunena menu item named "Forum" as that Alias.
Then I open Menus --> Kunena menu --> Forum and find "Default Menu Item * ", then choose there not Index, or Recent topics, but Forum.
So did I do everything right?

Also my aliaces (urls) have changed to latin (they where on russian UTF-8) before updates on new versions of kunena.
And my kunena menu on english part of site (I have 2 languages - ru and en) is on ru. How can I fix it?
Detailed:

RU version:
1. When I push Forum button on my site
2. It shows a-r-c-h.net/ru/forum URL
3. Where Kunena menu is on ru
4. There is some trouble with line break (in english version is ok)
5. And there is some trouble with ">" separator betwen first two points ( problem is present in en and ru versions )

EN version"
1. When I push Forum button here
2. It shows a-r-c-h.net/en/forum/index URL (in ru version was a-r-c-h.net/en/forum )
3. And Kunena menu is on Ru too, should be on En.

So, what to do to fix it?
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by rich. Reason: Topic separated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena on a multilingual page

Then I open Menus --> Kunena menu --> Forum and find "Default Menu Item * ", then choose there not Index, or Recent topics, but Forum.
So did I do everything right?

No, should be Index or Recent Topics. With this option you to select the default “entry” page.

And my kunena menu on english part of site (I have 2 languages - ru and en) is on ru. How can I fix it?

You need a copy of complete Kunena menu for the second language. Is the same as with the other menus on your page. You will need for each language own menus with own names and assigned content ( see my test page ).

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by rich.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.915 seconds