Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena menu in website language

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by Beata43
My website is in Lithuanian
Kunena menu appears in English, although Lithuanian file com_kunena_lt-LT_v4.0.3.zip is installed from pkg_kunena_languages_v4.0.3_2015-06-29.

Should I install the whole language package to work a menu in Lithuanian? I do not need other languages...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
You can install it. It install only languages, which you use in Joomla.
Your backend language is Lithuanian? Then go after the installation to "Kunena > Forum Tools > Menu Manager" and click on "Restore Kunena Menu". It changed the menus at the same language which you use in the backend.

Or you change all menu items manually. "Menus > Kunena Menu" click on Menu item and change the name.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by Beata43
Thank you very much for answer.

Really my backend is in English, but website is in two languages: Lithuanian - main and a couples pages in English

I tried to do menu also in both languages (I did 3 menu and 3 modules: en, lt and all) until I lost menu at all - it isn't showed.

I have decided to have Forum only in Lithuanian. Forum is exported from old website where content was only in Lithuanian. After your message I did "Restore Kunena Menu" and menu appeared again but in English...

Everything is in Lithuanian, but menu in English :(

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by rich

It changed the menus at the same language which you use in the backend.

If you use English in the backend, then creates the option "Restore Kunena Menu" the menus in English. Switch the backend language to Lithuanian and then Restore Kunena Menu. Afterwards switch back to English in the backend.

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by Beata43
I got it !
Really, it seems simple when know what to do.

But I got one error "one menu item false". Can I leave it?

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #6 by rich

But I got one error "one menu item false". Can I leave it?

Should not be.

I tried to do menu also in both languages (I did 3 menu and 3 modules: en, lt and all) until I lost menu at all - it isn't showed.

Maybe it means this menu. Or wrong menu items in the trash. Delete all unneeded menus from the trash.

www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_menu_issues
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by rich.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #7 by Beata43
Really I am at lost.
Kunena menu works although modules are disabled (I have 2 of them: lt and en)
Module lt is related to Kunena menu lt

Aditionaly I have menu en and menu all - they are not related with modules. Could I delete them?

Is it enough one menu lt ? How then with modules? Menu now works with enabled lt and disable lt modules
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Beata43.

More
8 years 9 months ago #8 by rich
The modules are not needed. Move these to the trash and you will see it. Kunena menu module was used in old versions of Kunena.

More
8 years 9 months ago #9 by Beata43
I have deleted all Kunena menu modules (from trash also) and 2 menu, now I have 2 errors :-)

Where find menu trash?

More
8 years 9 months ago #10 by rich
Please create a configuration report so we can better help you.
"Backend > Kunena > Forum Tools > Report Configuration"

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds