Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question User Administration

More
14 years 2 months ago #1 by macy
User Administration was created by macy
I have a bug on my back end user administration when i tried to assign moderator to my forum categories only super admin user is loaded i can't see other users...when i tried to open and edit other users w/c it doesn't display their names zs error is displayed
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in admin.fireboard.php on line 1109
Profile for
Version of my Fireboard is---> FireBoard 1.0.4 Stable

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:User Administration
Hello,

Fireboard contains a lot of securities issues, bugs, in kunena there are at least 1000 bugs fixed, so i advise you to upgrade to kunena 1.0.11 asap if you using joomla! 1.0.x. If you using joomla! 1.5.x, you can upgrade to kunena 1.5.9.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by macy
Replied by macy on topic Re:User Administration
I'm using Joomla 1.5 i was able to fix all z bugs and been using z Forum without any moderation till now...can't i fix and continue with zs version maybe upgrading if it creates problem in my database and can u locate me where to download z 1.5.9?

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:User Administration
Before upgrading backup your database like that you will haven't problems with database, for download kunena 1.5.9 it's here : joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds