Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Image uploads that are posted in Kunena forum messing up formatting

More
14 years 2 months ago #1 by BIKETRIAD
Can anyone help? I am currently using 1.0.11 with Joomla.
If a registered member embeds an image from an outside host, Kunena allows the image no matter the size, but when it shows up, it completely screws up my formatting on that thread and my forum borders get all out of whack because the image goes beyond what I have set up.

Is there some way that I can automatically have those outside hosted images resized when they link to them so they don't mess up my thread borders?
Or is there something I have to do to change my forum borders to accomodate them?
Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
As you would probably be aware, support for Joomla 1.0.x stopped 22 July 2009. K 1.0.11 was built as an end-of-life version for users of J! 1.0.x but there are no plans to enhance or support that version. "Support" for K 1.0.11 is mainly to assist users who are in various stages of migrating from older forums, like Fireboard.

K 1.0.11 is a use-at-your-own-risk version, primarily to offer J! 1.0.x users some "breathing space" before they migrate their sites to J! 1.5.x and beyond. B)
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds