Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Topic closed by moderator due to lack of interest] Don't have search result /css

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #1 by tiszavolgyi
Hi,

I spent many hours to fix the next problem, without result. I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

The problem is on the page: w123club.hu/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=59

If I try search something, I won't get result, and also the css of the site is disappear. When I search something which won't get result, looks like everything is ok, the detaild search page comes, and shows there is no result. You can see the problem, only if you search for something what exist in the forum, try for example: "motor": w123club.hu/index.php?option=com_kunena&...nc=search&q=&q=motor

Is somebody have any idea, how can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advice!
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by tiszavolgyi
Thanks,

The installation is OK, I tried the debug mode, and no error...

I wrote a letter for the host to send me php.ini, apache log, so maybe there will be the problem. Anyway, if I could fix I will write how to do it...

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by tiszavolgyi

More
14 years 2 months ago #5 by xillibit
You can follow the things that i have said to see instead a blank page, some errors.

If you have access to your phpinfo, check if you have mbstring, in the past the absence of this php extension was a source of issues, maybe it's your case.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds