Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Paterror problem after install

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by mrh74
HI,

I installed the 1.0.11 download to a web site last night and when I try and go to the forum I'm getting the following error:

Warning: raise(/home/ndgrmadw/public_html/includes/patTemplate/patError.php) [function.raise]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ndgrmadw/public_html/includes/patTemplate/patErrorManager.php on line 196

Warning: raise() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/ndgrmadw/public_html/includes/patTemplate/patError.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ndgrmadw/public_html/includes/patTemplate/patErrorManager.php on line 196

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: paterror in /home/ndgrmadw/public_html/includes/patTemplate/patErrorManager.php on line 200

Any tips on how to fix it please.

Cheers
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This file exist on your joomla! installation : /home/ndgrmadw/public_html/includes/patTemplate/patErrorManager.php ? What joomla! version do you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 4 months ago #3 by mrh74
Hi thanks for the reply, the Jooma version is 1.0.14 RC1. The site works for everything else, it's just the forum that is not working.

Cheers
Mark

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #4 by xillibit
You haven't answer to the other question, do you have the file : /home/ndgrmadw/public_html/includes/patTemplate/patErrorManager.php on your joomla! installation ?

I advise you to upgrade to joomla! 1.0.15 : joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/frs/?ac...&frs_package_id=3365 , today joomla! 1.0.x is in on end of life and it will haven't new updates, so it's better to migrate to joomla! 1.5.x series.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by xillibit.

More
14 years 4 months ago #5 by mrh74
Sorry I didn't realise it was a question, but, yes the file does exist.

I'll try the upgrade of Joomla and see how it goes.

Cheers
mark

More
14 years 4 months ago #6 by mrh74
Hi,

I just upgraded to 1.0.15 but still have the same error

Cheers
Mark

More
14 years 4 months ago #7 by mrh74
I've solved this, thanks for your help, your first question was the right one in a way, my Joomla installation had the patError structure and files, but a lot of them did not have the right filenames. E.G. paterror.php instead of patError.php, file.php instead of File.php, etc.

Cheers
Mark

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds